Bottle Puffin - Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Invest in quality. Not plastic.
Originally launched in collaboration with WWF, the puffin design was created by artist Elizabeth Grant to highlight the plight of endangered species and is used to help fund the wider conservation work of WWF. 5% of the sale price of WWF Orangutan water bottle goes to WWF-UK, a charity registered in England and Wales (1081247).
- Unrivalled high definition finish and print quality
- Premium quality stainless steel - drop tested with superior results to many conventional stainless steel bottles
- Anti-slip base - stays where you put it, and helps avoid damage to surfaces
- Leak proof screw cap
- Compatible with the ICE° Cap filter and Click'n'Sip Sports Cap
- Premium performance vacuum construction to keep liquids colder (24 hrs) or hotter (12 hrs*) for far longer than many conventional products
- Environmentally responsible alternative to single use plastic
*We recommend for best results filling your ICE bottle with boiling water first to heat the inside, then emptying out the boiling water before filling your bottle with a hot drink. Up to 12 hours hot is based on filling your ICE Bottle with boiling water and keeping it shut. Results will significantly vary based on the temperature of the drink put in the bottle and how many times it's opened.
Materials: Premium quality 18/8 (304 grade) stainless steel vacuum bottle. Natural rubber base. Stainless steel cap with BPA-free polypropylene insert and silicon stopper. Laquered, white coated bottle surface. AZO-free sublimated dye printing.
Design Base colour: white. Design: full colour, with WWF logo on bottle. Cap: stainless steel with ICE° Bottle logo.
Weight: Approx 320g / 11.3oz (when empty)
Dimensions: Height: 255mm. Diameter: 71mm.
You may also like
proven reduction of more than 100 contaminants