Thirst Aid Bag
Thirst Aid Bag
1.5L RESERVOIR AND M.A.D.® WATER PURIFICATION
Our M.A.D.® (Mechanically Advanced Disinfection) technology platform protects against harmful pathogens in contaminated drinking water sources.
- Independently laboratory tested in the U.K. and U.S.A.
- Meets and exceeds the U.S. EPA Microbiological Guide Standard & Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers requirements for reduction of harmful waterborne bacteria, viruses and parasitic protozoa.
- Tested to NSF ANSI 42 & 53 standards for the reduction of harmful chemicals, with most of more than 100 heavy metals, pesticides, and volatile organic chemicals demonstrating a reduction of >99.9%.
- Easy to use
- Utilises the same integrated purifier cap as the aquapure traveller. No added chemicals or power source required, and no wait time before drinking.
- Easy-to-squeeze ergonomically shaped, high flow bag, allows you to decant safe water for drinks, food and hygiene. It can also be used for emergency irrigation of cuts and eyes.
- Wide bag mouth is easy to fill and clean.
- Refill on the go to avoid carriage of unnecessary additional pack weight.
- Bag folds flat or can be rolled into a minimal space footprint for travel and carriage when not in use.
- Reduces the resort to single-use plastic bottled water.
- A single TAB could replace 700 x 50cl (17 U.S. fl. oz) bottles of water that might otherwise end up in landfill, littering the countryside, or polluting our waterways and oceans. With use of a replacement purifier cap, a TAB could replace the use of many hundreds more single-use plastic bottles.
- Can provide a considerable economic saving over the cost of multiple single-use bottles of water.
Capacity: Approx. 1.5L (0.4 US gals) reservoir.
Purification capacity: Approx. 350 litres (92.5 US gals) subject to water quality, and when used with provided reservoir/prefilter.
Materials: Reservoir: ArmourWeave reservoir. Replaceable purifier/cap separately described here.
Weight: Approx. 134g (4.7oz) system complete, when empty.
Dimensions: In storage packaging W: xmm ("), H: xmm ("), D: mm ("). Can be rolled into an even smaller space footprint.
Operational range: 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F)
Summary of the microbiological pathogen reduction performance for the M.A.D.® purifier
Summary of the chemical contaminant reduction performance for the M.A.D.® purifier
Summary of microbiological pathogens that can be found in drinking water and the diseases they can cause
UK mainland delivery (2-5 working days).
Europe delivery (3-10 working days, subject to location).
North America, Central and South America, Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand (3-10 working days, subject to location).
ROW (10 working days, subject to location).
The estimated timing of your delivery will be displayed at checkout with notification of pricing. Please note that additional time may be required to reach remote locations.
Please review our warranty, returns, and refunds policies. If you have any questions about anything presented here, please contact us.
BW Technologies Ltd (Pure Hydration) warrants the Pure Hydration and ICE° Bottle ranges to the consumer for the whole period of 30 days from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Up to 1 year product replacement is available if we deem the product to be faulty.
Personalised product sales are final - We do not offer refunds on any personalised products unless the item is found to be faulty. If a fault is found a replacement will be offered
This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain the unit, or any premature clogging caused by overly turbid, contaminated or chemically contaminated water.
BW Technologies Ltd shall under no circumstances be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages owing to misuse of goods. BW Technologies Ltd makes no warranty of fitness or merchantability and no other warranty, oral or written, expressed or implied, except as specifically set for herein.
If, at any time within 30 days of receiving your Pure Hydration and/or ICE° Bottle product, you are not 100% satisfied, you may return it to us unused for a refund or replacement.
Simply return the unit to:
8 The Kilns, Penn Croft,
Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5PX, United Kingdom.
When you send your item back to us, we’ll process the returned item then notify you via e-mail of your refund or replacement if applicable. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 14 days of our receiving your return. Our refunds policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If the return and refund do not appear after 3 weeks from the day you sent us your return, please contact us for further assistance.
Please note that BW Technologies Ltd cannot generate refunds or replacements for items purchased from third-party sellers. Only your seller can generate a refund or replacement.
Do not allow your Pure Hydration or ICE° Cap product to freeze.
Do not use your Pure Hydration or ICE° Cap product with salt water/saline sources - this will block the purifier.
Do not attempt to filter high energy or isotonic drinks, fruit juice, coffee, cola, etc., through your Pure Hydration or ICE° Cap product as it will quickly clog up the purifier due to the high levels of sugar contained within those type of drinks.
To avoid accidental leakage prevent heavy impacts. If using the Aquapure Traveller ensure that the pop-top is closed and the cap is secure on the bottle. Store the bottle upright or in an outer pocket to prevent any accidental leakage that could occur. If you are using an inline filter please also ensure the on/off switch is in the ‘off’ position when not in use.
Very turbid water may shorten the life of the purifier.
Any items damaged due to reasons not covered under warranty cannot be accepted back for refund or replacement under our 30 day money back warranty. This guarantee does not cover improper use or failure to properly maintain the unit.