Thirst Aid Station
M.A.D.® INLINE WATER PURIFICATION AND 10L RESERVOIR FOR EMERGENCY HUMANITARIAN RESPONSE APPLICATIONS
Our M.A.D.® (Mechanically Advanced Disinfection) technology platform protects against harmful pathogens in contaminated drinking water sources.
- Independently laboratory tested in the U.K. and U.S.A.
- Meets and exceeds the U.S. EPA Microbiological Guide Standard & Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers requirements for reduction of harmful waterborne bacteria, viruses and parasitic protozoa.
- Tested to NSF ANSI 42 & 53 standards for the reduction of harmful chemicals, with most of more than 100 heavy metals, pesticides, and volatile organic chemicals demonstrating a reduction of >99.9%.
- Easy to use
- Utilises the same integrated purifier cap as the aquapure traveller. No added chemicals or power source required, and no wait time before drinking.
- Easy-to-squeeze ergonomically shaped, high flow bag, allows you to decant safe water for drinks, food and hygiene. It can also be used for emergency irrigation of cuts and eyes.
- Wide bag mouth is easy to fill and clean.
- Refill on the go to avoid carriage of unnecessary additional pack weight.
- Bag folds flat or can be rolled into a minimal space footprint for travel and carriage when not in use.
- Reduces the resort to single-use plastic bottled water.
- A single TAB could replace 700 x 50cl (17 U.S. fl. oz) bottles of water that might otherwise end up in landfill, littering the countryside, or polluting our waterways and oceans. With use of a replacement purifier cap, a TAB could replace the use of many hundreds more single-use plastic bottles.
- Can provide a considerable economic saving over the cost of multiple single-use bottles of water.
Capacity: Approx. 10L (2.6 US gals) reservoir.
Purification capacity: Approx. 1000 litres (264 US gals) subject to water quality, and when used with provided reservoir/prefilter.
Materials: Reservoir: ArmourWeave reservoir with inbuilt pre-filter, PU hose, ABS connectors/spout and on/off switch. InLine purification module separately described here.
Weight: Approx. 300g (10.6oz) system complete, when empty.
Dimensions: In storage packaging W: 305mm (12"), H: 370mm (14.6"), D: 70mm (2.8"). Can be removed from packaging and rolled into an even smaller space footprint.
Operational range: 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F)
You may also like
proven reduction of more than 100 contaminants