Survivor Inline Purifier
M.A.D.® SURVIVOR INLINE WATER PURIFIER FOR HYDRATION RESERVOIRS & PUMPS
- Independently laboratory tested in the U.K. and U.S.A.
- Meets and exceeds the U.S. EPA Microbiological Guide Standard & Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers requirements for reduction of harmful waterborne bacteria, viruses and parasitic protozoa.
- Tested to NSF ANSI 42 & 53 standards for the reduction of harmful chemicals, with most of more than 100 heavy metals, pesticides, and volatile organic chemicals demonstrating a reduction of >99.9%.
- Easy to use
- No added chemicals or power source required, and no wait time before drinking.
- Easy-to-squeeze ergonomically shaped, high flow bottle, designed to prevent leakage, allows you to decant safe water for drinks, food and hygiene. It can also be used for emergency irrigation of cuts and eyes.
- Wide bottle mouth is easy to fill and clean.
- Refill on the go to avoid carriage of unnecessary additional pack weight.
Purification capacity: Approx. 350 litres (200 US gals) subject to water quality.
Materials: Black ABS protective casing and PureLink connectors (when applicable). M.A.D.® purification module separately described.
Weight: Approx. 75g (2.6oz.) when dry.
Dimensions: L: 119.8mm (4.72"), Dia: 52mm (2.05")
Operational range: 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F)
You may also like
proven reduction of more than 100 contaminants