M.A.D.® SURVIVOR INLINE WATER PURIFICATION, 3L RESERVOIR AND CARRIER FOR AIRCREW EMERGENCY STORAGE, CARRIAGE, AND PURIFICATION OF DRINKING WATER FROM CONTAMINATED SOURCES IN SERE AND PARARESCUE OPERATING ENVIRONMENTS
Our M.A.D.® (Mechanically Advanced Disinfection) technology platform protects against harmful pathogens in contaminated drinking water sources.
- Independently laboratory tested in the U.K. and U.S.A.
- Meets and exceeds the U.S. EPA Microbiological Guide Standard & Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers requirements for reduction of harmful waterborne bacteria, viruses and parasitic protozoa.
- Tested to NSF ANSI 42 & 53 standards for the reduction of harmful chemicals, with most of more than 100 heavy metals, pesticides, and volatile organic chemicals demonstrating a reduction of >99.9%.
- Easy to use
- No added chemicals or power source required, and no wait time before drinking.
- Easy-to-squeeze ergonomically shaped, high flow bottle, designed to prevent leakage, allows you to decant safe water for drinks, food and hygiene. It can also be used for emergency irrigation of cuts and eyes.
- Wide bottle mouth is easy to fill and clean.
- Refill on the go to avoid carriage of unnecessary additional pack weight.
Sku: SVR-AC-3L-MC-MAD IPA
Capacity: Approx. 3L (105.27fl. oz) reservoir.
Purification capacity: Approx. 750 litres (200 US gals) subject to water quality.
Materials: Reservoir: 3L ArmourWeave reservoir with PU hose with neoprene cover, ABS connectors and on/off switch for pop-top polypropylene (PP) mouthpiece. Case: Cordura XXX. Shown in MultiCam - other colours available on requestSurvivor InLine purification module separately described here.
Weight: Approx. 700g (27.7oz) system complete, when empty.
Dimensions: Length: 215mm. Width: 73mm at base.
Operational range: 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F)
You may also like
proven reduction of more than 100 contaminants