The aquapure traveller™ (APT) is a high performance personal water purification system designed to produce safe drinking water from unsafe sources of supply worldwide.
Use, Warranty, Returns, Refunds and Legal Notices
Our M.A.D.® (Mechanically Advanced Disinfection) technology platform protects against harmful pathogens in contaminated drinking water sources.
- Independently laboratory tested in the U.K. and U.S.A.
- Meets and exceeeds the U.S. EPA Microbiological Guide Standard & Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers requirements for reduction of harmful waterborne bacteria, viruses and parasitic protozoa.
- Tested to NSF ANSI 42 & 53 standards for the reduction of harmful chemicals, with most of more than 100 heavy metals, pesticides, and volatile organic chemicals demonstrating a reduction of >99.9%.
Easy to use,
- No added chemicals or power source required, and no wait time before drinking.
- Easy-to-squeeze ergonomically shaped, high flow bottle, designed to prevent leakage, allows you to decant safe water for drinks, food and hygiene. It can also be used for emergency irrigation of cuts and eyes.
- Wide bottle mouth is easy to fill and clean.
- Refill on the go to avoid carriage of unnecessary additional pack weight.
Reduces the resort to single-use plastic bottled water.
- A single aquapure traveller could replace 700 x 50cl (17 U.S. fl. oz) bottles of water that might otherwise end up in landfill, littering the countryside, or polluting our waterways and oceans.
- Can provide a considerable economic saving over the cost of multiple single-use bottles of water.
|Capacity||Approx. 700ml (with purifier cap fitted).|
|Purification capacity||350 litres (subject to water quality).|
|Materials||Bottle: low density polyethylene (LDPE). Cap: ABS with silicone washer insert. Mouthpiece: polypropylene (PP). Purification module separately described here.|
|Weight||Approx. 130g (with purifier cap fitted, when empty).|
|Dimensions||Height: 215mm. Diameter: 73mm at base.|
|Operational range||0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F)|