ICE° Bottle WWF Tiger
STAINLESS STEEL VACUUM BOTTLE
Originally launched with WWF, this ICE° Bottle design was created by artist Elizabeth Grant to highlight the plight of endangered tigers, and is used to help fund the wider conservation work of WWF. 5% of the sale price of this product goes to WWF-UK, a charity registered in England and Wales (1081247).
PLEASE NOTE: The ICE° Bottle should only be filled with safe drinking water or other beverages that are known to be free from potentially harmful microbiological and chemical contamination. For filtration of treated municipal drinking water please see our ICE° Cap product. For purification of water from sources suspected of being unsafe for drinking, please consider use the of the aquapure traveller™.
Use, Warranty, Returns, Refunds and Legal Notices
- Unrivalled high definition finish and print quality
- Premium quality stainless steel - drop tested with superior results to many conventional stainless steel bottles
- Anti-slip base - stays where you put it, and helps avoid damage to surfaces
- Leak proof screw cap
- Compatible with the ICE° Cap filter.
- Premium performance vacuum construction to keep liquids colder (24 hrs) or hotter (12 hrs) for far longer than many conventional products
- Environmentally responsible alternative to single use plastic
|Materials||Premium quality 18/8 (304 grade) stainless steel vacuum bottle. Natural rubber base. Stainless steel cap with BPA-free polypropylene insert and silicon stopper. Laquered, white coated bottle surface. AZO-free sublimated dye printing.|
|Design||Base colour: white. Design: full colour, with WWF logo on bottle. Cap: stainless steel with ICE° Bottle logo.|
|Weight||Approx 320g / 11.3oz (when empty)|
|Dimensions||Height: 255mm. Diameter: 71mm.|