M.A.D.® SURVIVOR INLINE WATER PURIFICATION, 3L RESERVOIR AND CARRIER FOR AIRCREW EMERGENCY STORAGE, CARRIAGE, AND PURIFICATION OF DRINKING WATER FROM CONTAMINATED SOURCES IN SERE AND PARARESCUE OPERATING ENVIRONMENTS
Please note that following production overruns this product may occasionally be offered for general purchase without minimum contract order requirements. See our Special Offers page for current availability.
Our M.A.D.® (Mechanically Advanced Disinfection) technology platform protects against harmful pathogens in contaminated drinking water sources.
- Independently laboratory tested in the U.K. and U.S.A.
- Meets and exceeeds the U.S. EPA Microbiological Guide Standard & Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers requirements for reduction of harmful waterborne bacteria, viruses and parasitic protozoa.
- Tested to NSF ANSI 42 & 53 standards for the reduction of harmful chemicals, with most of more than 100 heavy metals, pesticides, and volatile organic chemicals demonstrating a reduction of >99.9%.
- Easy to use
- Utilises ArmourWeave 3L Reservoir, which can be filled via front screw cap or snap sealed top opening.
- Utilises Survivor InLine Purifier - no added chemicals or power source required, and no wait time before drinking. Access to purifier for rapid replacement or removal of reservoir via case side zip.
- PAL webbing for MOLLE attachment on outer case, with quick-grab carry handles on top and front of case.
Sku: SVR-AC-3L-MC-MAD IPA
Capacity: Approx. 3L (105.27fl. oz) reservoir.
Purification capacity: Approx. 750 litres (200 US gals) subject to water quality.
Materials: Reservoir: 3L ArmourWeave reservoir with PU hose with neoprene cover, ABS connectors and on/off switch for pop-top polypropylene (PP) mouthpiece. Case: Cordura XXX. Shown in MultiCam - other colours available on requestSurvivor InLine purification module separately described here.
Weight: Approx. 700g (27.7oz) system complete, when empty.
Dimensions: Length: 215mm. Width: 73mm at base.
Operational range: 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F)